Can your computer run The Sims 3: Pets?System Requirements Lab analyzes your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE.
|1) Search for a game|
|2) click "Can You Run It"|
The Sims 3: Pets
|CPU:||Pentium 4 processor or equivalent|
|CPU Speed:||For XP 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 processor or equivalent|
|RAM:||For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM (For NVIDIA ION computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM)|
|OS:||XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7|
|Video Card:||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0 [Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better (GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported), and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series]|
|Free Disk Space:||At least 3.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games|
Can I run The Sims 4, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, DayZ, League of Legends, Call of Duty Ghosts, Assassin's Creed IV, FIFA 15, Counter-Strike, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Crysis 3 or Grand Theft Auto IV? Does my computer meet the minimum or recommended requirements for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Titanfall? Difficult questions. But evaluating whether or not your computer meets or exceeds hardware requirements is our specialty. Remembering your exact PC hardware specs is tough, deciphering the meaning of a PC game’s minimum requirements is challenging and combining those tasks together is almost impossible for mere mortals. But Can You RUN It does this millions of times every month. See for yourself, takes less than a minute.
- Get your complete report in seconds including upgrade suggestions for your computer.
- Only your system's hardware and system software are evaluated.
- No personally identifiable information is collected.
- Works on Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 7 and 8.
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- You will need to give your permission to download a secure ActiveX/Java browser component.
- You can easily uninstall the ActiveX/Java browser component when the analysis is complete.
How it works
This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you'll find that you need a different video card to fully experience what the game has to offer.
For more information, see our FAQ
This patent-pending technology is called "Instant Expert Analysis" and it is provided by System Requirements Lab.
This is the easiest option. It requires Java.
This is the easiest option. It requires Java but it appears your installed version is not compatible. Download the latest Java here or use the Desktop App below.
Download a simple and safe application. This option does not require Java.
Review the game's requirements yourself without using our detection tools.
Before System Requirements Lab can analyze this computer you need to give your permission to download a Java Plug-in component called SRLApplet or System Requirements Lab from Husdawg, LLC.
If detection takes longer than 1 minute there may be a problem. Please check our Troubleshooting page for other options.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOOL
- It can only be downloaded with your permission.
- No personal information is collected by automated detection.
- Easy and fast to download and run.
- Easily removed after analysis performed.
- If you are behind a firewall, you may not have permission to download browser components.
- Your browser's security settings must allow you to install Java Plug-in components.
- Java is required
- The tool is not Spyware or Adware.