The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay System Requirements
Can I Run The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay
Check the The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 5,000 games a month.
Here are the The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay system requirements (minimum)
- CPU: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: For XP - 2.0 GHz, for Windows Vista or 7 - 2.4 GHz
- RAM: For XP: 1 GB RAM / For Windows Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM (NVIDIA ION computers require 2 GB RAM)
- OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (SP1) or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce series: FX5900 or better, and all NVIDIA G, GT, GTS and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon series card 9500 Series or better, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series. Intel Graphic Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 350 MB of free space (6.6 GB if installing with The Sims 3) with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Click here for the latest video card drivers