Can your computer run that game?System Requirements Lab analyzes your computer in just seconds, and it's FREE.
|1) Search for a game|
|2) Click "Can You Run It"|
|Can You Run It|
- Get your complete report in seconds including upgrade suggestions for your computer.
- Only your system's hardware and system software are evaluated.
- No personally identifiable information is collected.
- Works on Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Java is NOT required.
How it works
This site provides a One-Click solution that looks at your computer's hardware and system software to determine whether or not your current system can run a product. Each of your computer's components is evaluated to see how well it meets the minimum and recommended requirements for specific products. Recommendations are made on how to update or upgrade each component which does not meet the listed requirements. Sometimes, a simple, free software download is all that is needed. Sometimes you'll find that you need a different video card to fully experience what the game has to offer.
For more information, see our FAQ
This patent-pending technology is called "Instant Expert Analysis" and it is provided by System Requirements Lab.
Below are some gaming computers with images that show how many games will run on each. Each computer was tested against the minimum and recommended requirements of over 2,000 of the latest PC games. Click here for more options.