X-Men Origins: Wolverine System Requirements
Can I Run X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Check the X-Men Origins: Wolverine system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 5,000 games a month.
Here are the X-Men Origins: Wolverine system requirements (minimum)
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- CPU SPEED: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- OS: Windows XP(TM) and Windows Vista(R)
- VIDEO CARD: 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers. All NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 8400 cards). All ATI Radeon (TM) X1800 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding X1800 GTO, Radeon HD2400, Radeon HD2600, and Radeon HD3450).
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX(R) 9.0c (Included)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows(R) swap file and 12 KB free for saved games)
- DVD-ROM: 6x speed DVD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
Click here for the latest video card drivers