Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome System Requirements
Can I Run Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome
Check the Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome system requirements. Can I Run it? Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 5,000 games a month.
Here are the Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome system requirements (minimum)
- CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
- CPU SPEED: 500 MHz
- RAM: 128 MB (256 MB RAM required for Windows 2000/XP)
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- VIDEO CARD: 3D-accelerated 32 MB video card with HW-T&L and 24-bit z-buffer (NVIDIA GeForce 256 / GeForce 2+ / ATI Radeon+)
- DIRECTX VERSION: 8.1 (Included)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 1.2 GB
- CD-ROM: 4x CD/DVD-ROM This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and virtual drives.
Click here for the latest video card drivers